Monday 21 February 2011

New Abode

I've now settled down in my new home, though a lot of my stuff has yet to be unpacked. I like it. I'm not at all bothered by the small size, in fact I think I prefer small houses to large ones and seeing as I'm just one person, I don't need anything big and fancy.

... Anyway, my mum seems to have noticed my recent dislike for mirrors (which surprises me, seeing how oblivious she can be), and began to somewhat mock me for it. I don't think she meant to hurt me, but apparently she thought I avoided looking at mirrors just so that I wouldn't have to see my own reflection - which isn't the case, even though I hardly think of myself as attractive, I don't have low enough self-confidence to make me not want to look at my reflection - and her words aggravated, and, I guess, hurt me. Even though I knew that what my mum said was incorrect, it made me upset to hear her say such things to me. It was all just like a big joke to her.

That aside... I have no school this week, and I feel rather bored already. The next club meeting won't be for a while and I find myself counting the days until we meet again, making me realise just how little of a life I have, haha.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your moving went alright, it's always great to move into your own place.
    As for your mother, I'm sorry she mocked you over the mirrors. I really can't say much else, except the fact it really is sad of her not to see how serious of an issue it is.
    Haha, I'm sure if I was in a bird watching club I would do nothing else other than count the days. There's nothing wrong with being excited about it.

    ReplyDelete