Sunday 15 August 2010

Dread of night. Dread of not-night.

Well. I don't know why the heck I agreed to create this blog. According to Mary (my friend, I suppose you could call her *cough*) it would help me. Act as a sort of diary where I can write stuff down - though nothing EVER happens to me - make my feelings heard, perhaps make a friend or two but I seriously doubt it and I'm not even gonna try.

I guess it could be fun though. It'd certainly give me something more to do than sit in my dark room playing video-games or reading. I don't really do anything else except for that. I don't go out much, though people constantly tell me to. Why should I when I'm perfectly fine with being alone in my home?
Since I don't believe in sugar coating things I'm going to say it right out; I'm schizophrenic. I don't know all that much about this disorder, because I don't care. I know some people refrain from telling others about their disorders but I don't have a reason to. But anyway, if I need to know anything about myself (haha) I'll just ask Mary.

2 comments:

  1. You're being very negative, it's alright to be that way sometimes, but don't get too used to it. I'm always here if you need to talk about something, 8D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meh, I think of myself as an optimistic pessimist, and no amount of medication can change that. =P And I'm glad you are, I really am.

    ReplyDelete