Tuesday 21 December 2010

A Gift for Andreas

Since Andreas gave me that book as a gift, which I guess could be counted as a Christmas gift, I decided to go find something for him. I went to some various stores to try to find something that would fit him, when I came to this store that sell a lot of second-hand items. There I found some taxidermy including a stuffed robin. Now, I know some people doesn't like these things and I guess I took a bit of a chance when I bought it thinking it would make a good gift, but I gave it to Andreas without wrapping it up in any fancy paper - just so that, in case he didn't like it, it wouldn't feel quite as awkward if he told me he didn't want it.

Luckily for me, it was a success and he told me he would find a nice spot for it. So, that takes care of that!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so very glad he liked it, Andreas sounds like such a good friend. And I think that present also was just wonderful for him.

    ReplyDelete