Saturday 30 October 2010

Possessed... radio

Yesterday I was minding my own business while the radio in the room I was in started acting up. Despite it being turned off I began to hear static coming from it. At first it was barely audible but it soon increased in volume, and then... the radio began to pick up someone saying "Alice" over and over again.

I managed to record some of it (it had been going on for a short while) with my mobile phone, which means the quality's pretty bad and you might have to turn your volume up a bit.



I don't even know what to say about this. All I know is that I don't like listening to it at this hour. Is there even a logical explanation to this?

On another note, the other day in school I happened to walk into a guy and out of nowhere he blurts "don't eat my face!". We all ready know that people have been acting strangely towards me in school but this person... if that was his idea of a joke it was a very, very strange one. Two people stood nearby and they looked at me in horror, they didn't think the guy's behaviour strange at all.
Perhaps it really is me who's strange, huh?

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, D-:. I didn't hear it at first, around the second time it repeated I was able to make out your name. It may have just been a coincidence, as I don't listen to the radio much anymore, I don't really know how often the static might be taken to be someone's name, especially when the radio is turned off..but I'm sure it can happen sometimes, something like when we hear a song and try to get the lyrics by ear, they're never one hundred percent correct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... I wouldn't have thought much about it unless it wasn't for the fact that it kept repeating my name... just seems too strange to me. Maybe it is as you say, I don't know.

    ReplyDelete