Tuesday 21 September 2010

Now, some photos

Only three actually. I failed pretty badly at finding birds that were willing to be photographed.


The first picture I managed to take was of a blackbird, which I'm proud of because they're SO skittish. We have a lot of these jumping around on our lawn.


I walked around a bit until I came to this rocky hill at the outskirts of a forest, which was when I saw a raven sit in one of the dead trees. The view from this place is pretty amazing and I think he was enjoying it as well, lol. I took a picture of him before he flew away, since I knew Mary likes them.

Then this last one, which has nothing to do with birds but I'm uploading it simply because it was more distorted compared to the two bird pictures.


Yeah, this is my house (the very top window is where my room is). I don't remember taking this picture so it's prolly my mum's doing, but when I was transferring the bird pictures to my computer this pic also transferred for some reason, and so I noticed its heavy distortion. Thought it was strange that its quality was so much more crappier than all the other pictures.

2 comments:

  1. That black bird is adorable, I'm so glad you were able to get such a good picture before he/she flew away.
    And aww, thank you so much for the picture of the Raven, he does look like he's enjoying the view.

    And ugh, technology can be annoying like that with its random distorting. However, your house does look rather nice. What a nice shade of yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it though? I love them and I'm happy I got to take a picture of it.
    I'm glad you like it!

    Indeed. Yeah, I've always liked yellow houses myself~

    ReplyDelete